Calling all Skype'ers!

BobR

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 am

Hi Willem,

I see you've gotten your Skype name so i guess you had no troubles. I think you're 6 hours ahead of me. Let's chat sometime

Bob

willem

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Willem,

I see you've gotten your Skype name so i guess you had no troubles. I think you're 6 hours ahead of me. Let's chat sometime

Bob

A time in the weekend would be nice i geuss,,don't know how good my Englisch is with talking.. :laugh: B) when I see you are on line I pm you and we try...

AndyT

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:20 pm

I've added Bob and Willem.
If you want to add me, my ID is: andytulenko
All 1 word.

willem

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 am

AndyT wrote:
I've added Bob and Willem.
If you want to add me, my ID is: andytulenko
All 1 word.

very curious how this works..

willem

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Hey I had a try out,,well at her place a while back (long ago) had great memories....man but on skype she was great too,,she started with a big smile and we chat a bit with guitars in hand...fun fun fun...thx

BobR

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Just wanted to update this thread.

While it might not be great to jam due to a bit of delay using Skype, it was great to actually chat face to face. Willem is a really great guy and even though he said his English is not so good I had no problem at all. We talked and played a bit tried a new slide I just made about an hour before from a wine bottle. Willems not bad at the slide I just kinda suck at it. :P Before I knew it we had been on for close to an hour.

Thanks Willem for the good time I look forward to doing this again.

Thanks Andy for posting.

Bob

willem

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:51 pm

BobR wrote:
Just wanted to update this thread.

While it might not be great to jam due to a bit of delay using Skype, it was great to actually chat face to face. Willem is a really great guy and even though he said his English is not so good I had no problem at all. We talked and played a bit tried a new slide I just made about an hour before from a wine bottle. Willems not bad at the slide I just kinda suck at it. :P Before I knew it we had been on for close to an hour.

Thanks Willem for the good time I look forward to doing this again.

Thanks Andy for posting.

Bob

Sure my thanks to Andy also to make me a wake of this..

Well this is fun to do,,pity it sounds not good when you play together at the same time,,well maybe for a new kind of music..I found it great when I played something and Bob recognice it,,before I asked Vanessa if I could skip a string,,

I really don't know if I can meet with someone real so this is maybe a great possibility..

thx Bob looking forward to the next campfire :P which is just great

EDIT: We tryed to play at the same time with some chords and it was great to call the chords by numbers,, B) In C, chords 1- 4 and 5 sequence 1-4-1-5 4/4 time folk/strum ..

AndyT

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:47 am

My pleasure. Happy to have helped some people 'meet'.
Now if I can just find time to meet a few of you myself... LOL

heyjoe

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:46 am

hey_joe_1401

BobR

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Well I have now met Andy through the Skype connection. There were few technical issues at the start but we got them worked out. We had a real nice time chatting and next time Andy might have a wired connection so we'll be able to play a bit.

Thanks for the call Andy

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic