A little blues for my buddy Tony

sbutler

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:04 am

Nothing complicated, just looked like a lot of fun.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:53 am

Not bad at all... the blues really works for JT. Not so surprising really. But he does look more like a woodwork teacher than an singer/song-writer/star.... and certainly more so than a guitar teacher!

willem

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 am

for Tony you said,,well I enjoyed it too,,what do I enjoy a bout the blues,,well its his shuffle,,its the singin,,it are the faces,,and it could be a very long jam..

Okay, you also have to look like a bluesman..

Willem

tovo

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:46 am

Looks like I'd be right at home there in my dressing gown! Good on you for posting that Scott, I enjoyed it.

sbutler

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:49 pm

willem wrote:
for Tony you said,,well I enjoyed it too,,what do I enjoy a bout the blues,,well its his shuffle,,its the singin,,it are the faces,,and it could be a very long jam..

Okay, you also have to look like a bluesman..

Willem
Sorry Willem, did not mean to leave you out. Nor anyone else for that matter. JT is such a natural entertainer. He's as common as dirt, doesn't put on a diamond studded show, filled with pyrotechnics, but he's always fun. Its hard to believe he suffered from depression in the past.

As for Joe Walsh, about the only thing I think he wasn't comfortable with was the Acoustic Live version the Eagles did of Hotel California. I remember Joe Walsh doing a solo on a Steve Winwood song years ago, that just blew me away. But for the life of me, (my old age is catching up) I can't remember which song it was . One of the disc's "Back in the High Life" or "Roll with it" I believe.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic