>> I am out of hibernation here is why ? TG's first Guitar camp

sbutler

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:38 am

I really can't imagine anyone put off by the very thoughtful and experienced reply from our Dennis. As I mentioned in my post, I had never attended any such camp, therefor didn't have the knowledge to know what to expect. Obviously Dennis has, and almost all of his points are ones that I would have never thought of.

Thanks Dennis. Your observations are really good. I hope that some of your ideas are incorporated in the first annual TG camp.

Scott

tovo

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:24 pm

sbutler wrote:
Thanks Dennis. Your observations are really good. I hope that some of your ideas are incorporated in the first annual TG camp.

Scott
I was reading through Den's thoughts again and agree 100% with Scott. I was wondering if the organisers of the TG camp got value from the suggestions? It would be good to hear some further detail as I'd certainly consider attending in future years.

Music Junkie

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Matt / Neil:

Any more news about the TG camp? Last I heard, it was looking like September... I was just curious how you guys were coming along, and if there was more info to share.

Thanks,

Jason

familyman4

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Hey Jason,
Check out the "On The Beat 154" episode from last Friday. There was a little more information about the TG camp on that...

Hope this helps...
Bart

Music Junkie

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 am

familyman4 wrote:
Hey Jason,
Check out the "On The Beat 154" episode from last Friday. There was a little more information about the TG camp on that...

Hope this helps...
Bart
Bart:

Thanks! I guess I missed that episode. I'll check it out right now. B)

J

EDIT: That was perfect! Thanks again Bart!

TGNeil

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 am

Hi Gang,

Some of the specifics are falling into place, at least as far as dates. It will be September 19-22, starting late Thursday afternoon and ending Sunday at noon. It will be held at a retreat center in the Santa Cruz Mountains, about an hour from the San Jose airport. It will probably be limited to about 30 members as lodging is limited to a couple of bunkhouses that hold 2-3 to a room. We may have options to expand but we can't count on that yet.

There will be some special guest teachers/artists, as you probably have surmised, and basically the entire group will be together for a couple of special workshop/presentation type gatherings. Of course, there will be time slots for smaller groups with me as well.

More to come soon...

Neil

Music Junkie

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 am

Thanks Neil! I appreciate you keeping us informed. With the dates set now, we can stat making some arrangements. Should be fun!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic