Server Upgraded

TGMike

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 am

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. Our server hardware has been upgraded! The site should be zipping along a bit faster for you now.

Have a great day!

Mike

neverfoundthetime

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks Mike, lessons are running very smoothly.

willem

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Really zipping here,,had some stagnation the past days but now It FLY''''''S again..super..

Willem

Hydroman52

Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 am

Mike,

I just found the "Expand by Artist" listing in the lessons section. My compliments to whoever organized and executed this move,. It's much neater and more compact. If I could make another suggestion..... you may want to put an "Expand All" button at the top of the list for those who know the name of the song but not the artist's name. Or, perhaps a big "Search" box at the top of the list. Of course, this all wouldn't be necessary if there weren't so many lessons (kidding). Growing pains.

Good work! I like the direction this is heading.

Hydroman52

NOTE: Many of you probably already know that there is a "Find" function in the FireFox browser that allows you to type in a word and find all occurrences of it on a large WEB page. Most browsers have (or should have) this function. I would use this in the past to search the ever expanding list of lessons on the site. It won't be needed much for that anymore.

auntlynnie

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Thanks Mike,
I'm sure the site is zipping along....just wish my (not so wonderful) FIOS was, too!

Lynn

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic