>> Announcing our first accredited TG teacher to join us, Vanessa.

skaladar

Tue May 28, 2013 4:10 pm

This is great news. I couldn't think of anyone more deserving. I am thrilled.

Vanessa, you’re already such a valuable asset to TG on so many levels (friend, confidante, colleague, mentor, teacher, entertainer, inspiration and so much more) that it seems fitting that you be elevated to official Teacher here at TG.

A big congratulation go out to you Ms. Vanessa. I know you’ll shine in your new position just as you do with every post you make and video you share.

Kudos to the powers that be for making the wise decision of inviting you to be part of the TG staff.

♫ Ken ♫

auntlynnie

Tue May 28, 2013 4:14 pm

WOOOWwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

I am so happy! For TG, for Nessa, and for all of us. This makes TG an even better resource for all of us!

And now I know I'll have a roomie at camp! Still room for one more in our cabin ladies. :)

Congratulations, Nessa!

Lynn

Chasplaya

Tue May 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Well that's awesome news. Such a talented young lady who brings so many attributes to an already great site. I am so pleased for you Ness; and hey the Southern hemisphere ain't that bad you could become the second most important Dutch to come to NZ after Abel Tasman ... He gets first place just because he was the first European to sight Aotearoa.

Hmm you like the Eagles , a few more lessons from their repertoire would be just neat!

Congratulations Ness.

familyman4

Tue May 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Vanessa,

I see that I am late to the party but what a treat to see this news today! Congratulations and keep having a blast doing what you love to do, we will be the benefactors of your efforts.

This is really special...

Bart

Lavallee

Tue May 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Na na na na !! I have met both of our teachers :)

Congratulation Vanessa, you have so much talent maybe some of it will rub on us. I just watched your lesson and you are already a pro. That play through is just another fantastic performance.

Wish you all the best.

Marc

unclewalt

Tue May 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Congratulations, Vanessa and TG.

thereshopeyet

Tue May 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Vanessa

To Quote John McEnroe
Are you serious !
:laugh: : ;)

NKenny

Tue May 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Vanessa

Congrats, it will be great to to see your lessons. Always loved your playing and singing

Kenny

coomba

Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Congratulations Vanessa

I wish you all the luck with your new job and I hope you enjoy it as much as we here at TG will enjoy your lessons, You have always been a great inspiration to me and you have been so much help to so many of us around here, its fantastic that Neil and Matt also appreciate all you do for TG.

Cheers
And have FUN
Scott

takhak

Tue May 28, 2013 7:46 pm

AWESOME NEWS , Congratulations Vanessa!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic