I vote for TGVanessa. :)
How about: "Her TG-Ness"........ :laugh: :laugh:

michelew

Thu May 30, 2013 4:20 am

Music Junkie wrote:
suziko wrote:
I vote for TGVanessa. :)
How about: "Her TG-Ness"........ :laugh: :laugh:
TGVanessa is VERY cool and I ABSOLUTELY agree that Ness needs an official teachers' handle. I'm sure it will come at some point.

But how about TGNessa or TGNess since that's how she generally signs off her threads? (more like Matt's - whose proper name I assume is actually Matthew)

..or... B) B) B) :silly: TG -Amazing-Ness :) or TG-Supermuso-Ness (TGSM-Ness for short) or TG-Multi-Instrumentalist-Ness or TG-the heart-string-assailant, or TG-Just-name-it-she-can-play-it-Ness. :P Maybe we need a poll. :)

Where's Cori when you need to workshop some names to properly capture Ness' awesomeness? Brilliant! TGAwesomeNess :) :)

OK I vote for TGNess or TGNessa We all know how awesome she is and those that don't will soon find out.

Hmmm... Maybe Neil needs a new handle too.... TG The Guru; TGTheMaster... ...

suziko

Thu May 30, 2013 6:09 am

You're right! It should be TGNess. Ok, now that we've taken care of that order of business! :laugh:

willem

Thu May 30, 2013 6:55 am

TGVANESSA..

michelew

Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 am

suziko wrote:
You're right! It should be TGNess. Ok, now that we've taken care of that order of business! :laugh:

VERY important business! :)

Here's a crazy idea. Since Ness earned her new teacher status, perhaps she should decide what she's called.......NAAAAHHHHHH! (she's way too humble for that). Well not her AKA (also known as) name anyway.

michelew

Thu May 30, 2013 8:01 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You guys and gals are too funny and sweet!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :kiss:

But I'd actually don't know......I have a feeling that it's going to be TGVanessa, I'll still sign of with Ness or Nessa though! ;)

In real life, no one really calls me by my full name, there are all sorts of varations:

Ness, Nessa, Nessie, Nest, Vanes, Van, there is even a Nesseke :laugh:, but it's mostly Nessie, Nessa or Ness.

What can you do?! :P

lueders

Thu May 30, 2013 9:13 am

michelew wrote:
suziko wrote:

VERY important business! :)

Here's a crazy idea. Since Ness earned her new teacher status, perhaps she should decide what she's called.......NAAAAHHHHHH! (she's way too humble for that). Well not her AKA (also known as) name anyway.
Michele, I have failed you! I got nutt'n!
Even though her "official TG screen name" is clearly out of our hands...and even her hands.
But then again that has never stopped us before has it? Lol! B) :silly:

I can offer only one whacky, tangential off the wall premise....that has absolutely NOTHING to do with pseudonymns...
This is something I never shared with anyone. In fact it is a theory I have been quietly working on; that I believe explains Vanessa's Greatness and Musical Perfection....
I will give u a hint: V-Bot 16041972...

Still stumped?

Why artificial intelligence of course...(it's right there in the letters and it is the only explanation for her machine-like precision & perfectionism!!!)

Just kidding she's got way too BIG a heart to be: an android, a cyborg, or robot!

michelew

Thu May 30, 2013 9:36 am

Hmmm...interesting observation Cori. B)

If not a mere mortal, .... Bot....Well that could explain her brilliance. But, ...I'm still going with Superhero. :)

tombo1230

Thu May 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Oooooooh the vocabulary-duo is on a roll here!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic