Dave Nachmanoff Concert in Northern Virginia

auntlynnie

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:00 am

Here's Dave playing Port Angeles - a nice instrumental.

I hope this works. I always have trouble posting videos.

Lynn

BobR

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:31 am

Hi Lynn,

It did work and it was too cool!!! That must have been so much fun.

Bob

sbutler

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:21 pm

I wish I lived closer Lynn, I would have been there. That guy is really a great entertainer. Thanks

Scott

plantman

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Hey Lynn,
Bonnie and I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon at your place. If you were nervous, you hid it well! Dave was great and I really enjoyed the opportunity to meet him in such a relaxed setting. A month from now, I'll enjoy taking my wife to see Dave and Al Stewart do their show here in Phoenixville Pa. Now you have me thinking about hosting a similar event next fall when he is back in my area. Who knows!? I don't think I would be as calm as you.
Chan

tombo1230

Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:29 pm

auntlynnie wrote:
Here's Dave playing Port Angeles - a nice instrumental.

I hope this works. I always have trouble posting videos.

Lynn
Looks like fun Lynn. You must have had a blast! :)

Tom N.

auntlynnie

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:36 am

Chan - I would definitely recommend hosting a house concert. The prep can be a bit tiring, but once the show starts, you will definitely be glad. If you do Steve and I will definitely be there. Maybe we'll pick up Scott along the way!

Scott - sure wish you lived closer and could have been there.

Tom - yep!

Bob - glad you see the video - I'm not too good with that techno stuff. I have turned the videos over to Neil to edit and post. I think they may end up on Acoustic Snapshots.

House Concert Bonus - one of the people who I met through the house concert is hosting a songwriting workshop with Michael Peter Smith (The Dutchman) next week and I'm attending! I never would have known about the workshop if I hadn't hosted the concert.

Lynn

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic