Introducing The Newest Addition to the TG Family - Totally Electric Guitars!

tgjameela

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi TG Gang,

For over 5 years I have taught 1,000's of acoustic guitar players on Totally Guitars. Together we have built the best online guitar membership site in the world. More importantly we have created an amazing community for everyone to learn and play acoustic guitar together. While we all love our acoustic guitars, if you're like me when you play some of your favorite classic rock songs you can still hear those non-acoustic electric guitar parts playing in your head. We love those riffs and some of us grew up jamming to them with the radio turned up high. The Intro's, Riffs, and Licks lessons on TG have been a huge success because of this.

If you love the intros riffs and licks or just want to learn to play your favorite guitar songs like the originals then you will love our newest site in the Totally Guitars family Totally Electric Guitars. It took us a longtime to discover just the right person to teach the TG family members with solid experience performing and teaching techniques and theory. After 2 long years in the making I'm pleased to introduce Max Rich, one of the most gifted electric guitar players and instructors I have met.

I can't think of anyone better to teach you how to make your favorite Rollling Stones, Led Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd and many other legendary artists really come to life with the electric guitar. You will learn everything from that specific electric guitar part you love, effects, techniques, theory and more. This is so much more than learning to play songs. It is real electric guitar mastery for those sounds you can only make when plugged in.

I'd like to invite you to become a founding member of Totally Electric Guitars. For those of you who are founding members here at TG, you have enjoyed a very special membership rate that has never increased and been in on exclusive founding member live events as well as getting special discounts for other sites and happenings. We still get people asking us for founding member access till this day.

Here is your chance to become a founding member at Totally Electric Guitars and save 55% off our already special new site launch rate for life, just go here now! and use coupon code tgmember.

TARGET members click here for your extra special offer.

With hundreds of lessons waiting for you there will be plenty of electric guitar lessons to get going with. In addition there will be new lessons added regularly.

Take a moment and meet Max here I know you will be as impressed with him as I am and want to join Totally Electric Guitars. You will be well on your way to being the electric guitar player you’ve always dreamed of being.

Don't miss this one time opportunity while it lasts to become a founding member. Just like at TG, this truly is for a limited time. I look forward to hearing about your progress with the electric guitar and seeing some of you playing together in the future in the forums.

Sincerely,
Neil Hogan

thereshopeyet

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:41 pm

Why two posts for the Totally Electric Guitars site Introduction ?

Just noticed the other one has been locked from replies anyway.

I love my acoustic and thanks to Neil and Vanessa and all Totally Guitars,
for the chance to enter at the Totally Electric Guitar Site with a 60% reduction
Totally Guitars Founders subscription.... but I can't make sense of the payment method before signing up.

The system seems to automatically put in 2 Years.

I'd appreciate the same monthly arrangement I have here ?

Please Advise

TheresHopeYet

Hello Max Rich :ohmy:

dtaylor

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Looking forward to finally putting my electric to good use at TEG, if the lessons are half as good as TG I'll still be stoked. Glad to be a Founding Member!

dtaylor

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:52 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Why two posts for the Totally Electric Guitars site Introduction ?

:ohmy:
Looks like one is for Target members only.

thereshopeyet

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:06 pm

Dean Wrote:
I think that 's it Dean.
Sounds like your subscribed already.
Did you see a monthly option ?

dtaylor

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:35 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Dean Wrote:
I think that 's it Dean.
Sounds like your subscribed already.
Did you see a monthly option ?

The 'Power Player' monthly is $29.99.

tombo1230

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 pm

I tried the discount code for Target members but it didn't work. :( The code for non target members works fine. In short, not signed up yet. Can you help tgjameela?

Tom N.

dtaylor

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:14 am

tombo1230 wrote:
I tried the discount code for Target members but it didn't work. :( The code for non target members works fine. In short, not signed up yet. Can you help tgjameela?

Tom N.
I have tried to sign up, the payment hasn't gone through so I'm not complaining on that score. The payment process doesn't provide you a login or password anyway, slightly confusing. Even registering for a free account wasn't successful, no reply in e-mail to activate account. Is it best to leave it a while till the bugs are sorted?

Dean

tombo1230

Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:23 am

dtaylor wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:

Tom N.
I have tried to sign up, the payment hasn't gone through so I'm not complaining on that score. The payment process doesn't provide you a login or password anyway, slightly confusing. Even registering for a free account wasn't successful, no reply in e-mail to activate account. Is it best to leave it a while till the bugs are sorted?

Dean
Yep!

tgjameela

Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about that technical hiccup, evidently the code is case sensitive, so I updated it on the post and tested to ensure it is now working properly, please use this link below to get new code that is now working :)

Target Exclusive

Let me know if you're able to get registered, we're looking forward to seeing you on the new site!

tombo1230 wrote:
dtaylor wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:

Tom N.

Dean
Yep!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic