Introducing The Newest Addition to the TG Family - Totally Electric Guitars!

tgjameela

Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi Dean,

I do see that your account came through, I'll shoot you an email with your account details shortly, I did notice that when I tested with a hotmail email address the notifications didn't come though, unfortunately this was not something we could fix as it is related to either the Hotmail settings (aka Microsoft is dumb sometimes) or the CMS we are using Since other email accounts did get notifications I would have to attribute this to a hotmail issue.

Do not worry though, we will get you set up and taken care of so that you can get right into the lessons.

Thanks for you patience!
Jameela

dtaylor wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:
I tried the discount code for Target members but it didn't work. :( The code for non target members works fine. In short, not signed up yet. Can you help tgjameela?

Tom N.
I have tried to sign up, the payment hasn't gone through so I'm not complaining on that score. The payment process doesn't provide you a login or password anyway, slightly confusing. Even registering for a free account wasn't successful, no reply in e-mail to activate account. Is it best to leave it a while till the bugs are sorted?

Dean

dtaylor

Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks for your excellent work as always Jameela, I'm in and all's well.

Cheers,
Dean

trix606

Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:21 pm

I just tried the Target member code with the case listed and it did not work. I'm assuming it will reduce the listed price from the Power member price.

tgjameela

Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Hey Trix606,

The code only applies to the Rockstar (Founding Members) Program Access, hope that helps.

Thank you!

trix606 wrote:
I just tried the Target member code with the case listed and it did not work. I'm assuming it will reduce the listed price from the Power member price.

tombo1230

Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:02 pm

tgjameela wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:
I tried the discount code for Target members but it didn't work. :( The code for non target members works fine. In short, not signed up yet. Can you help tgjameela?

Tom N.
Thanks tgjameela, all sorted now. I'm signed up and watching lessons. :)

Tom N.

familyman4

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello tgjameela,

I joined the new site this evening and the discount code for Target members worked just fine. I need to brush off the electrics anyway so I want to support the TG family.... However, I cannot get logged into the site yet. Wondering if my email address is blocked for some reason? Was going to PM you through the TG site but that didn't seem to work for me either.

Anyway, you can send me a PM on this TG site with TEG log in information if you want. Or, try the email address that I submitted with my enrollment.

Thank you....
Bart

tgjameela

Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi Bart,

I see that we have an account for you but the email to create your username was not opened, I resent it to you, please allow a few moments for it to reach your inbox. Did you get the other email notification? There should have been a welcome email and an email with your purchase receipt.

If all else fails we can do a manual creation for you so that you can get started on the lessons, I'll send you an email as well so that we can work through any issues that may arise.

Thanks!
Jameela

familyman4 wrote:
Hello tgjameela,

I joined the new site this evening and the discount code for Target members worked just fine. I need to brush off the electrics anyway so I want to support the TG family.... However, I cannot get logged into the site yet. Wondering if my email address is blocked for some reason? Was going to PM you through the TG site but that didn't seem to work for me either.

Anyway, you can send me a PM on this TG site with TEG log in information if you want. Or, try the email address that I submitted with my enrollment.

Thank you....
Bart

jayswett

Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:48 am

Was there a sample lesson that we could view? If so, I missed it.

dekotaj

Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:11 am

jayswett wrote:
Was there a sample lesson that we could view? If so, I missed it.

Hey Jay. Go to the first page click on the link and go to free lessons.

Kev

jayswett

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:12 am

Thanks Kevin.

Looks very enticing. With so much more to learn from this site, hard to imagine having time to get into the electric side of things, despite the temptation. Perhaps I just need to be more efficient.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic