Introducing The Newest Addition to the TG Family - Totally Electric Guitars!

heatndude

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:45 pm

TG Team,

Same here I signed up for the founding members TEG deal earlier today but I can not get the site to work. I have been trying all day with multiple computers, web browsers etc.. but I can't get logged in with the creddentials sent to me ?

I'm really looking forward to blowing dust off my electric guitars, cranking my amp until my wife yells at me to turn it down :)

Mark

tgjameela

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out, sending you an email with log in's now, let us know if that fixes the problem. I'll be testing the account to ensure everything works correctly.

Thanks for your patience!
Jameela

heatndude wrote:
TG Team,

Same here I signed up for the founding members TEG deal earlier today but I can not get the site to work. I have been trying all day with multiple computers, web browsers etc.. but I can't get logged in with the creddentials sent to me ?

I'm really looking forward to blowing dust off my electric guitars, cranking my amp until my wife yells at me to turn it down :)

Mark

Hydroman52

Wed May 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Help! I signed up for the founding member deal a couple of weeks ago, but have been unable to get to the lessons when I log in. All I can see are the lesson previews. Already contacted Support on the TEG site, but the solution that was emailed to me doesn't work.

Hydroman52

tgjameela

Thu May 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Hey Hydroman,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the technical difficulties. Looks like we had a duplicate account issue taking place, we cleared up the duplicate and resent the create username email for the account that has the subscription access.

Please create username for the correct account then give the log in a shot to make sure all is working properly. If you run into any other issues please let us know.

Thanks!
Jameela

Hydroman52 wrote:
Help! I signed up for the founding member deal a couple of weeks ago, but have been unable to get to the lessons when I log in. All I can see are the lesson previews. Already contacted Support on the TEG site, but the solution that was emailed to me doesn't work.

Hydroman52

Hydroman52

Fri May 15, 2015 11:34 am

Hey Jameela,

Got the email, did the process, and all is good. Thanks to you and Cory for the help. I'm liking the lessons.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic