Pandora Anyone?

TGNeil

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi Gang,

Recently somebody suggested to me that they should play my stuff on Pandora. It seemed like a pretty good idea so I looked into it. Many months later (and just yesterday) my album of Beatles arrangements went live and it occurred to me that it might be helpful to get the TG Community, and anybody who uses Pandora to set up a Neil Hogan Station. Maybe this would encourage them to add the other discs, most of which were submitted and approved earlier.

So I am really just throwing this out there in a somewhat self-serving manner hoping you will pass the word on to your circles of friends and relatives.

Thanks,

Neil

thereshopeyet

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Neil
just had a llo at Pandora site.
We're rejected ........................USA Only ! :dry:

Click To Enlarge:

Boo

Music Junkie

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 pm

I listen to Pandora daily at work, so I just added your station. Pandora is a great way to discover new artists. I hope this will expose more people to your music. It will be interesting to see what other artists come up on your station, and what other artists' stations you show up on. Glad you made the plunge!

Jason

TGNesh

Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:42 am

Yep.....no access here... :(

Catman

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:42 am

No access outside US, AU, and NZ, and it's been that way for several years. When I was denies access to Pandora, I moved to Jango.

-David

BobR

Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:46 pm

How come you don't get a picture :(

Bob

michelew

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm listening now. It's great to hear you on the 'radio' down under Neil. Other artists on you station include John Renbourn (a fair bit), Ben Harper and Joe Miller. Very cool.

Besides the fact that they're not showing your album cover, there's no bio information for you either Neil.

I haven't worked out how to contact Pandora yet, but I will request that they add your other albums when I do.

Congrats on reaching a wider audience.

Michele

I'm now listening to a Japanese cult sludge/doom rock trio called Boris. :) whenever I think Neil Hogan, what else comes to mind but doom rock! Naturally! :)

wiley

Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:58 am

Great way to break in a new set of monitor speakers!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic