Ipad/Iphone issue with videos

guitardude7

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:07 pm

I was a member a couple years ago and could have sworn that I could watch the video lessons on my iPad and iPhone. However, I just signed up again for 6 months and am not able to do this. Are there people out there that are able to see them on their iPad/iPhone (i.e. maybe it's just my model/ios) or did they change it so you have to have Adobe flash or something like that?

Thanks

(I didn't see a forum category for technical questions so I put it here. Sorry if this is the wrong place).

unclewalt

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:16 pm

sandysue

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:33 pm

I have an iPhone 6s+ and a Macbook pro laptop and I can watch video's on this site from both devices. I tried putting a TG video on pause and closing my laptop for a while, and I was still on the TG site when I reopened the laptop, and I was able to continue the video that I had previously put on hold.

I did allow a software update on my macbook pro about 2 weeks ago and it crashed my computer. I spent 4 hours at the apple store at the genius bar and 2 hours on the phone with apple care and now all is well, so sometimes it's the computer or the most recent update that causes problems. hope that helps. :)

Sandy

guitardude7

Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Thanks guys!

I figured out what I had to do to get them to play. I have to tap on the lesson part once and then wait and then tap on it again. Problem solved.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic