Anybody Remember TG Live???

TGNeil

Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Hi Gang,

I am sure the old timers remember some of the goofy shenanigans Matt and I subjected folks too many years ago. Well, we are resurrecting it tomorrow, hopefully. This is really to answer questions we have been getting about our latest DVD set, The Steel-String Classical Guitarist. However, any questions will be addressed for anybody who can join us. It will be Monday, March 21, at 8:00 pm Eastern time, 5:00 pm Pacific and will run for 60 minutes. You will need to register first with this one-click opt-in link:

Sign me up!

Hopefully we will have a few less glitches than in the good old days, but we are crossing our fingers. Space may be limited as well, we just don't know about all the potential bugs yet. In any case, we plan to record it and make it available for viewing later as well.

Neil

willem

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:14 am

Ah thats great,, I saw you testing "hangout"..pity I will not be there (something to do with my choir), hope you get great questions..great too you record it..

Willem

TGNesh

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:16 am

You got something to do with your choir at 01.00-02.00 A.M.???!!!! :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :P (8 hour difference until Saturday/Sunday, after that it'll be 9 hours again)

willem wrote:
Ah thats great,, I saw you testing "hangout"..pity I will not be there (something to do with my choir), hope you get great questions..great too you record it..

Willem

willem

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:19 am

TGVanessa wrote:
You got something to do with your choir at 01.00-02.00 A.M.???!!!! :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :P (8 hour difference until Saturday/Sunday, after that it'll be 9 hours again)

willem wrote:

Willem
goodlord never thought of that, well i am so busy with my choir maybe I dream a bout it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TGNesh

Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Good luck with the choir Willem, have loads of fun! (I'll likely catch some of it on Facebook)

willem wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

willem wrote:

Willem
goodlord never thought of that, well i am so busy with my choir maybe I dream a bout it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic