TG Webcast June 11 - Post Questions Here

TGNeil

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:17 am

Hi Gang,

We will be having another webcast on Saturday June 11 at 10:00 AM Pacific time, 1:00 PM on the Easy Coast. Part of it will be to talk about a new DVD release, Campfire Guitar Volume 2: Ten Easy 3-Chord Songs, but I am open to answering any questions you might have as well. Please post them here so I have time to study and get them right!

This link should get you there

TG Webcast June 11, 2016

I hope everyone can join us.

Neil

willem

Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:22 pm

I want to know how to practice note (string) bending ,, how the skill realy to do,I mean not only the bend it self but also going from the bend to an other note or following note..

Willem

PS, I realy don't know if there is a lesson here on bending .

edit. My question is not only a bout bending and get a certain pitch but also how to release the bend ( without hearing the release) and then go to a other note, how you would do while playing a riff .

familyman4

Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:08 pm

I want to purchase the new DVD as a gift for a friend that is just beginning. Didn't get the link from the Webcast. Can you please email it to me or post it here?

Bart

EDIT: And BTW, It is always fun watching you do the live broadcasts. You are a great teacher!

willem

Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Argh, to late for the life webcast but saw the recording, thank you.

Those webcast are very nice..

If the songs are a bit diffrent then the target lessons or are not at all in the target I am thinking to buy it and maybe also to support the site, I will try it out.

Q: can I purchase it as an online version?

greetings and thank you for all of your teaching..

Willem

PS. Bart I liked your question and learned a bit.

thereshopeyet

Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Gee just missed the show !

Watched the recording... it was interesting.

Dermot

:)

tgjameela

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:25 am

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments, added a link to the set on the replay page, you can check out the sales page here: http://campfireguitarseries.com/series-ii-collection

Glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic