LIVE Webcast Today with Max Rich

tgjameela

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:56 am

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all of you that shared your feedback with us last week, we noticed that a lot of you LOVE Clapton, which is awesome!

We're doing another live webcast today at 1 pm PT/ 4 pm ET with Max Rich, he'll be sharing tips on how to emulate Clapton's, and answering questions live on the cast. Feel free to post your questions on this thread, I'll be monitoring it throughout the event.

Here is the link to the casting room: https://playguitarlikeclapton.com/webinar-casting-room

We hope to see you there!

Jameela

willem

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:37 pm

I was happy to know we have a straight blues too..

Max, you sounded like slowhand, glad to know that slowhand does' nt mean slow! , it means making music!!

Quote, if you can't make music with 3 notes , how would you make music with .... notes",, mmm Keith Richards knows it too..simple 3 notes

I learned a bit,,"keep it simple" but with feel!

B)

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:10 am

Hi guys. I'm sure it was a cool event but I missed this as its just too short notice. I'm not sure why short notice is a good idea.
Isn't it possible to email at least the TARGET members or frequent users of the site when there is an event coming up?
I like the idea that something spontaneous can happen at TG, just don't like missing out because I did no know about it.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic