On A Personal Note...

TGNeil

Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:43 pm

To all my TG family & friends,

I have to let you know about a development in my family that will take me away from TG for a little while. My mom has had a severe stroke which she will not really recover from. My family and I will be working through this for the immediate future.

I trust that there are enough things here to keep most everybody busy for at least a few weeks (maybe months or even years?) and that my talented colleagues, Vanessa and Max will keep things flowing during my absence. I will check in as I can and try to update you as possible.

Neil

tombo1230

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:14 pm

TGNeil wrote:
To all my TG family & friends,

I have to let you know about a development in my family that will take me away from TG for a little while. My mom has had a severe stroke which she will not really recover from. My family and I will be working through this for the immediate future.

I trust that there are enough things here to keep most everybody busy for at least a few weeks (maybe months or even years?) and that my talented colleagues, Vanessa and Max will keep things flowing during my absence. I will check in as I can and try to update you as possible.

Neil
I am sorry to hear about your mom Neil.

I am sure everyone of the TG family have you and your mom in their thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Keep healthy and don't think of work. We will all be here when you return.

All the best,

Tom N.

daryl

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:17 pm

So sorry to hear this.

spinland

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:33 pm

So very sorry, Neil. All the very best to your and your family in these trying times. Bright blessings to you all.

thereshopeyet

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Sorry to hear your news of your Mum Neil.
:(

michelew

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Neil,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. My thoughts are with her, you and the rest of your family.

Don't worry about TG we're in good hands and there's definitively a massive about here to keep us busy for a long time.

Please give my love to everyone.

Love

Michele

wrsomers

Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:22 pm

So sorry to hear of your troubles Neil. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Bill

mweston

Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:03 am

Very sad news. Sorry to hear that.

jcrocket

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:31 am

Neil, this is sad news for everyone in the TG family, but especially those of us that have had the good fortune to meet your mom the past few years at IGC.

Laura and I will keep your mom, and all of the Hogan family, in our thoughts and prayers.

Jeff

davidrfinn99165

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 am

So sorry to hear your news Neil. Getting to meet your mom at the last two camps was an absolute pleasure.
/ david

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic