Mid-February Personal Update

michelew

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:28 pm

crieniecat wrote:
Hi Neil, so good to hear you are almost back on track.... Missed you here! :dry:

Singing Elvis after some Hawaiian Holiday Healing? Cool!
Never knew a Holiday does that to ya... :laugh:
I'm all ears B)
If Neil is going to sing Elvis (I think Chris is dreaming BTW :) ) it needs to be documented. Perhaps a mammoth sing-along collab would be in order. Everyone wearing Hawaiian shirts of course. I'd be happy to bring a ukulele to the party too. :) Hmmm ... since it's his fabulous idea, perhaps Chris should get the ball rolling. :)

Of course I'm really only teasing. But that would be a lot of fun. :)

BobR

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi Neil,

Sorry to hear you've been sick and glad your feeling better now. A trip to Kauai sounds great too :) :)

bob

crieniecat

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:27 am

michelew wrote:
crieniecat wrote:
Hi Neil, so good to hear you are almost back on track.... Missed you here! :dry:

Singing Elvis after some Hawaiian Holiday Healing? Cool!
Never knew a Holiday does that to ya... :laugh:
I'm all ears B)
If Neil is going to sing Elvis (I think Chris is dreaming BTW :) ) it needs to be documented. Perhaps a mammoth sing-along collab would be in order. Everyone wearing Hawaiian shirts of course. I'd be happy to bring a ukulele to the party too. :) Hmmm ... since it's his fabulous idea, perhaps Chris should get the ball rolling. :)

Of course I'm really only teasing. But that would be a lot of fun. :)
Shel...Come On!! Only teasing? :blink: No way... I think it's a great idea and Chris should serve the first ball on this TG court.... ;)
Game, set And match.... B) :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:23 am

Did Elvis sing Blue Moon or something? 'Cause its going to take one before I sing Elvis on TG :laugh: You guys are just trying to get me in trouble with Ness! :huh: :laugh:

dekotaj

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:58 am

I'm so sorry to here you lost your mom. I've lost my dad and three brothers.So I no the heart break you feel..R.I.P.

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic