Rough Week At TG Central

TGNeil

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Gang,

I will not be getting to the Weekly Update today and want to let you know what's gone on here lately. It started with a couple minor setbacks and then turned tragic. I won't even bother with details on the setbacks but one made it hard to play and the next left a little blood on my nose which was not video friendly. The real bad news here is that we lost or beloved cat, Potsticker. I know many of you have animals that become more than a pet and are a big part of the family. That was the case with our long-haired buddy who was always hanging out near the studio and socializing with my students. I can't really go into the details as it was gruesome. I do hope to be back on track soon.

Neil

spinland

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:51 pm

:(

So very sorry.

Mark

familyman4

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:55 pm

My heart aches for your family Neil. Sorry for the bad situations!!!

Bart

mweston

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 pm

I was so saddened to hear about Potsticker, and especially sad to hear that his end was not a peaceful one. Whenever I visited TG Central I was always on the lookout for him and would try to coax him over to my chair. I will surely miss seeing him there. Condolences.

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Its very sad news indeed Neil. Potsticker was a real member of your family and such a lovely cat, its a great loss to your family and the extended TG family. Really feel for you all. I will miss him!

Chris

vzg14

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:59 pm

I am sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest condolences to you and the family.

-Victor

fjeanmur

Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:40 am

Neil,

I saw Nani’s FB post. So sad! You know I love my three guys like my babies, so I can image how you feel. I haven’t stopped thinking of him since I heard the news. I will certainly miss him my next time at TG Central.

crieniecat

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:04 am

My heart reaches out to all of you... as you know.
Potsticker was part of the family and a buddy for many friends and students I'm sure.

To me he was a very loved and most special Cat friend.
If my heart was a puzzle, he'd be the missing piece...

dottmcse85630

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Animals have such a way of becoming part of a family. Their unconditional love is so often taken for granted by most.
We all feel for you having lost a special part of your family.

Dennis

michelew

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:32 am

Neil,

I’m so sorry to hear about poor potsticker. He was such a handsome and majestic furry boy. I know he was an loved member of your family and the TG family generally. I remember him making appearances in the early days of TG videos when you had the screen and recorded in your lounge room (?) and near the fire place. Well wherever it was I remember posticker bossing you around; doing his bit as production manager. :)

I know you’ll miss him terribly. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Love

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic