Any one experiencing trouble with streaming Pay Per Lessons on the site?

jim56

Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Hello TG members
I have a dozen or two lessons I've purchased over the years and tried tonight to stream a new lesson I just bought tonight. Sadly it didn't play.
I've submitted a ticket but was wondering has anything changed that I most likely haven't upgraded? Any input is appreciated, cheers.
Jim

wrsomers

Thu May 03, 2018 8:11 am

jim56 wrote:
Hello TG members
I have a dozen or two lessons I've purchased over the years and tried tonight to stream a new lesson I just bought tonight. Sadly it didn't play.
I've submitted a ticket but was wondering has anything changed that I most likely haven't upgraded? Any input is appreciated, cheers.
Jim
Hi Jim,
I too have had problems streaming lesson videos. What I’ve experienced: the audio starts but the video freezes for a short time. I thus miss the first few moments of video instruction. I have noticed this happening after the appearance of the “recapcha” privacy notification which appears on every page in the lower right corner of the screen. I wonder if they are related.

TGNeil

Thu May 03, 2018 2:11 pm

jim56 wrote:
Hello TG members
Jim
Hi Jim,

Sorry to hear things are not running smoothly. Some of the support folks are in transit today and should be back online tomorrow. In the meantime maybe try a different browser or double clicking the video file.

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic