The Dominican Republic, PuntaCana, November 2019 - AllTheBestFest

wiley

Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:50 pm

www.AllTheBestFest.com

I think I found the songwriter I want to do a hell of a lot of research and following on.

Anyways, Donna and I are in, yep, expensive, sort of yet, if you like John Prine, Iris DeMent, Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, Lori McKenna, and Gretchen Peters and many others, there is this magnificent event next November - 2019 in PuntaCana of the Dominican Republic. John Prine is the headliner.

I can yet imagine, well, thats a lie, I can imagine it, can't imagine its going to happen, like laying in a cold wet pool with a Margarita in hand as I listen to these acts. Or sitting on a nice beach in November doing the same.

*They do offer a payment plan -

www.AllTheBestFest.com

* Contact me if interested - discount for referrals go both ways!
**Shit - I got a new 'handle' - "I don't have to share my addiction with any of you" - then again, that's what we do here isn't it?

***I'm tagging along with Donna to Heidelberg Germany, we land on October 21st and stay two days in Bonn Bonn. I have no ideal how close or how far it is to anyone of you, so anyone have the time and patience to put up with and old man, perhaps write at a tune or two? Or just drink some nice Riesling? Depart on November 3rd.