Dozens of Acoustic Snapshots Return From Oblivion

TGNeil

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:24 pm

Hi Gang,

With the release of a couple new Snapshots last week I started wandering through some old ones and fond almost none of them there, or active. There was stuff like Muriel Anderson concerts, concerts of mine at The Espresso Garden and Don Quixote's, Mike Mullins with mandolin stuff and an interview with the Gryphon guys, Frank Ford and Richard Johnston, Matt's and my session with Tommy Emmanuel, as well as the first quest of my search, which was the video with Laurence Juber and me playing 25 Or 6 to 4.
I found and reloaded a slew of videos, which now ups the entries to over 150 (with still about 30 to go). If you want to explore the path might be to start here
Acoustic Snapshots
where each page includes the 3 latest entries, then scroll down to the bottom and hit 'Previous Entries', which will take you to page 2 and the previous 3 entries. Then you could keep clicking back to see what is there or change the URL in the title bar to a different page number, and there are about 64 pages now. It would look something like this -

https://www.totallyguitars.com/acoustic ... ts/page/2/

You can change the page number to something like this-

https://www.totallyguitars.com/acoustic ... s/page/45/

and see something way back there, like Mike Mullins gear reviews or Matt's lesson on I Can't Tell You Why.

Another fav now is on page 39 right now but that will change as I finish up the last 35 entries or so.

I would really appreciate it if everybody could take a few minutes to explore the archives and get back to me here with discoveries or memories.

Neil

thereshopeyet

Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Neil

That's great.

Another approach is to do an advanced search with the results displayed in either ascending or descending in order.
You can select the option of, 5, 10 15 or 20 pages to be displayed.

If you select 10 links per page, then for the criteria "Acoustic Snapshots" , 80 pages of links are found.

Click this link
Acoustic Snapshots.

Dermot

Click image To Enlarge

TGNeil

Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Hey Dermot,

Thanks for the suggestions. I really appreciate the time you take to help categorize and sort stuff, and come up with good paths for our archaic system.

Neil

thereshopeyet

Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Neil

Thanks for the kind comments.
Thanks for all the Guitar Lessons.
Brilliant.

Dermot

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic