SAVE 40% Off Lessons & Packages This Weekend!

tgjameela

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi Everyone!

We hope you enjoyed time with family and friends over this Thanksgiving Holiday!

Take advantage of this special opportunity to stock up on guitar lessons! Offer valid on Streaming Lesson Packs, Single Guitar Lessons and Digital Gift Vouchers!

Thanks!

spinland

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Schweet! Motivated me to nab some DVDs. :side:

EDIT: Oops, mixing this offer up with the DVD clearance one. :blush:

tgjameela

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Awesome spinland! And yes this is different then the DVD offer, but both are pretty solid! Will post a different thread for the DVD Store Sale.

tombo1230

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:36 pm

tgjameela wrote:
Awesome spinland! And yes this is different then the DVD offer, but both are pretty solid! Will post a different thread for the DVD Store Sale.
Hi Jameela,
how come you no longer post to the UK? Or at least that's what came up when I tried to find out what delivery costs would be? I replied to the original email (dvd store sale) about this and a ticket was raised by doing so.
I have bought some dvd's in the past, so why has it changed?

Tom N.

tgjameela

Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the note, I double checked the cart and United Kingdom is listed as a shipping option from the drop down. Did you run into any issues as you were navigating through the checkout process?

Thanks!

tombo1230

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:37 pm

tgjameela wrote:
Hey Tom,

Thanks for the note, I double checked the cart and United Kingdom is listed as a shipping option from the drop down. Did you run into any issues as you were navigating through the checkout process?

Thanks!
Hi Jameela,
I couldn't go any further than that. I didn't get to pay. I had used the dropdown which as you say had UK as an option, but I was told that you don't send to the UK. This was using my IPad, so after leaving a note here I tried it again on my IPad still the same, so tried the same thing on my computer as I had remembered that previous DVD's were ordered that way and it worked no problem this time. The post code was correct and the same in both methods, no extra spaces at the beginning etc.

I just had another look on my IPad and at shipping method it actually says in the box...We don't offer shipping to United Kingdom. Continue to payment method is greyed out. (IPad only) as I said worked fine on my computer.

Tom N.

tgjameela

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:44 pm

Hey Tom!

Thanks for your reply and I appreciate you doing some troubleshooting!

I've escalated the issue to our dev team for further investigation on mobile checkout. Glad to see you were able to get your order in on desktop!

If there is anything we can do to further assist don't hesitate to let us know!

Jameela

tombo1230

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:50 am

tgjameela wrote:
Hey Tom!

Thanks for your reply and I appreciate you doing some troubleshooting!

I've escalated the issue to our dev team for further investigation on mobile checkout. Glad to see you were able to get your order in on desktop!

If there is anything we can do to further assist don't hesitate to let us know!

Jameela
Thanks Jameela.

Tom N.

jaelyncyrus

Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:32 am

thanks for the post

laurenjulie

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:40 am

thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic