Is it possible to download the videos

Feel free to get outside the box here.
mark

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 am

My internet Connection is quite slow and so the target videos take a long time to download.

It would be helpful to be able to download the videos to our machines.
We could then work on them when we are not online and also we would only have to download each video once.

mmcg

Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 am

I was wondering the same thing. I also thought it would be good for when I cannot access the internet but still have use of my computer like when I am at the cottage or on vacation I still like to bring my guitar. The lesson notes are very helpful, but I am very much a visual learner (which is why I like this program) and the videos are very valuable to me in learning the songs.

Lavallee

Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 am

Hi,

I know for the few of you having a problem the video issue is extremely frustrating. We have a few more steps we are working through right now to resolve.

Please note..we do not want these videos spread anywhere, downloaded etc..they are for the paying members only..don't compromise your long term membership with us by using the program outside of our request..we appreciate that, Neil, Matt, myself and the team work hard on giving so much value..please don’t compromise our efforts.

We will get this fixed. One thing that will help us if instead of coming to the forum, send us a support ticket by clicking support up top.

Let us know what you can about your computer: Interet connection type, CPU, Ram, Browser type version and anything else helpful. Rest assured we are not simply looking to blame people's computers and walk away but the more information we have the sooner we can resolve.

Look for an update on the video issue soon.

jjohnson63

Mon May 04, 2009 1:15 am

hi i have a gateway (2003) 230 ghz 1gig of ram not sure of the prossess speed (can find out if that helps i simply get some freezing on the home page vids ..sound is great vid plays all the way through and all just freez and jumps frames then picks up several frames and so on just wonder ing if i have a large enough comp.thnx oh p.s. love the site just found it (have time to browse .. laid off )

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic